Does your facility require emergency plans, procedures or drills? Our consulting services can help with experience from current and former fire dept. and EMS personnel, we can help you and your staff understand and train for the worst case scenario.
The following are examples of the specialized services we provide
1. Fire Plan (one and two stage): We can provide advise and expertise on what type of fire evacuation plan your facility requires, training on how your staff need to respond to the alarm and how to quickly and efficiently evacuate the facility.
2. Emergency Evacuation: Does facility keep hazardous chemicals in your facility? Does your facility have an emergency evacuation plan for a chemical release or CO2 alarm? We can make a plan and training on how your staff need to respond to the alarm and how to quickly and efficiently evacuate the facility.
3. Lockdown: Every facility should have a lockdown procedure in place. In the case of a disgruntled employee, dangerous person, active shooter, etc. you need a plan to protect your staff and visitors. We can make a plan and procedure to protect your facility and identify risk areas.
4. Mass Casualty Incident (MCI): A mass casualty incident can happen with as few as 10 patients this can be due to sudden illness or injury.
5. Code Adam: A Code Adam is initiated when there is a missing child, and when there is a missing child minutes count. We can make plans, procedures and train your staff about how to respond to a missing child report with in your facility.
6. Custom Training: Do you require a custom plan for your facility and staff? Contact us to find out how we can help you today
How to contact us:
705-400-7344 ext. 100